Sunday, October 19, 2008

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


I HEARD NEWS 'S (Japanese Boy Band) SONG (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) IN FM 988 JUST NOW .......wah ahhhhhhhhhhh...........I LOVE NEWS MAN......My sis (Jacqueline) and I were listening to FM988(using cellphone).....I'm in the room....she is in the living room.....then when we heard the Happy Birthday song....then i rush to her and she rush to me at the same time ....then we jump like dun no what kind crazy people then we are like AHHHHHHHH.....At the moment when we're jumping happily ....my whole family is like 'huh?whats wrong with them? '....then question marks around their heads and Jacq and I continue jumping....

WAHHHHHH damn HAPPY NOW....cannot sleep.......

then still got Arashi's song la...... Hey! Say! Jump's song la......then still got Mr. Children's song(HANABI).......AHHHHHHH.......HANABI!!!!!!Code Blue's theme song......MUST WATCH CODE BLUE IF U HAVEN'T WATCH IT YET!!!!!!!


NOW......i love 988!!!!!1(but only on Sunday's 10.00pm....Ichiban Chart!!!J-Pop music ROCKS.!! )

AHHHHHH!!!! NEWS ROXXX !!!!!! I LOVE NEWS FOREVER!!!!!!

No comments: