Monday, October 27, 2008

EXAM COMING!!!!!

Hello!!Long time no post adi.....so I've decided to crap somethin......


EXAM IS COMING IS TOMORROW SOMEMORE!!!!!

I'm not prepare at all not even one subject......so i decided to.... do what i know.... TEMBAK everythin i dun no.....conteng the exam paper and SLEEP..zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ...Haih....I shall regret this year (cos there no time 4 me to study adi....) and GANBATTE next onwards la.......I hope i can Pass my test thats all.....I cannot stress anymore.....if not my nose will go on bleeding and i won't have enough blood to survive.......I no want to leave yet......I need to survive because i haven't go JAPAN YET.....I haven't meet NEWS in person yet(well i hope that can happen).......i haven't eat enough ice-cream yet.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......theres too much things i haven't do.....I NEED TO LIFE ON!!!!

In order to live longer and dun get stressed out.....I shall go sleep now and see whether I can dream somethin to help me pass my exam or not.....(maybe i can see the exam paper in my dream and ans too......nah.....not gonna happen...)

ANYWAY......GOOD LUCK IN EXAM EVERYBODY!!!!....=)

Thats my crapp good luck.....

No comments: